Joined: Jun 01 2005
|Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:25 pm Post subject: Copying Multiple Attributes from a Single Questionnaire
|You can copy multiple attributes from another questionnaire (or the same questionnaire) to the current questionnaire.
Note: You can only copy from other questionnaires that are the same type as the current questionnaire.
- In the Questionnaire Master Window, highlight the questionnaire you want to modify, and click Edit Questionnaire to display its current attributes (if any) on screen.
- Click the Right Mouse Button (or click Edit on the Pull-Down Menu) and choose Copy.
- To copy multiple attributes, click Copy From Another Questionnaire. Even if you want to copy attributes from the current questionnaire, still follow this step.
- The Attribute Copy Window will appear. In the upper left corner select the Questionnaire Source. By default this is Your Questionnaires.
- Select the specific questionnaire that you want to Copy From.
- The list of attributes in the selected questionnaire will appear below. When you highlight an attribute it will display in the Attribute Preview area.
- To select multiple attributes, hold the Control Key as you click each attribute. You can also select a range of attributes by holding the Shift Key as you select one attribute and then another.
SIMS 2000 will tell you how many attributes are currently selected.
- Click Copy Now to copy the selected attribute(s) to the clipboard. You will return to the current questionnaire.
- Click the Right Mouse Button (or click Edit on the Pull-Down Menu) and choose Paste to Insert or Append the copied attributes into the current questionnaire.