Multiple Replications Triangle Tests:
Use Affective ballot triangle when additional ballot functionality is needed beyond traditional Discrimination.
Affective triangle studies also allow for flexible custom sample ordering experimental plans and multiple reps.
1. Copy your existing discrimination triangle questionnaire to a new questionnaire code name.
2. Change the Questionnaire type to Affective.
3. Go to Experimental Designs, create a new design, 2 samples, # of Reps, Experimental Plan ATRI affective triangle.
4. Go to Test Definitions, create the new definition. Review the Rotation Plan reports. You should be all set.
5. As always, Test Your Test.
Here's an Example 2 rep triangle test as a SIMS 2000 Express Package:
TRI-2REP.SIMS2000ExpressPackage.sql.ZIP (or right click and 'Save Target As')