Joined: Jun 01 2005
|Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:51 pm Post subject: Q. How do I print mailing labels for panelists?
|A. From the Reports Pull-Down menu, choose Panelist Reports.., then Panelist Master Report.
- Choose Panelist Mailing Label Info (Name & Address).
- Select panelists to include in the report. You can do this either manually or through the Specify Selection Criteria option.
- Click Create Report.
- Optionally click View/Print Report to see if it includes all the information you want.
- Click Export Mailing Label Info to Excel to export the panelist names and addresses to an Excel file.
For further information on printing panelist mailing labels, click Notes - Reports Types.
- Save the Excel spreadsheet under a new name. You may want to delete rows with insufficient address information first.
Now you are ready to create the mailing labels using Microsoft Word.
The exact procedure to follow depends on which version of Word you are using.
For reference you may want to view
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011903941033.aspx which displays a demonstration of creating mailing labels using Microsoft Office Word 2003.
If you have an older version of Word, the document at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;141992 may be more helpful.
Regardless of which version of Word you are using, you will still have to define the fields on each label in accordance with the layout on the Excel spreadsheet. The label fields should look like this: