Joined: Jun 01 2005
|Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:54 pm Post subject: Q. How do I delete a panelist from a SIMS Test Result?
|A. Only a SIMS user with Administrative Privileges can delete a panelist from a Test Result.
Before proceeding, you must know the Panelist ID and name that you want to delete. You can view a list of panelists who have signed in or taken a test by selecting the Execute a Test icon. Then click Test Status and View Detail.
- Optional: If the test is running, End the Test.
- From the Administrator Pull-Down Menu, select
Delete a Panelist from a Result File.
- Select the SIMS Technician ID that created ("owns") the test.
- Select the Test Data Result Code.
- Select the Panelist Code (and associated Panelist Name) for deletion. SIMS 2000 will tell you how many result records are associated with this panelist. You will be prompted to confirm your selection.